The Government offers young people in the Principality the chance to take part in sporting and cultural activities during the school holidays.
The conditions are as follows:
- Be aged between 11 and 25
- Be Monegasque, resident or attending school in Monaco
Each young person can then put together a "tailor-made" programme of activities to suit their tastes and availability.
Membership of Pass'Sport Culture is annual and can be taken out in September.
Find the registration form and the programme of activities :
The activities on offer
Some activities have become Pass'Sport Culture 'classics' over the years, such as:
- Scuba diving at the Monaco Water Rescue and Diving Centre
- Jet-skiing organised by the Roca Jet Club
- Rowing and kayaking with the Société Nautique
- First aid with the Monegasque Red Cross
Other sports on offer include:
- Martial arts
- Gymnastics (circus acrobatics, parkour/free run, etc.)
- Racket and ball sports
- Precision sports
- Water sports
Cultural activities include visual arts, music and performing arts (dance, theatre).
There are also several new activities added to the Pass'Sport Culture every year (paijeda, flight simulator, sewing, nipper board, paper'art, accrobranche, paddle and the Monaco Audiovisual Institute, etc.).